Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Phew! Got it done in time!
















A pal of mine from work is getting married soon and her bridal shower was today. SO I had to get busy and get a gift done. I made her this wall hanging. I printed photos from her wedding blog site onto fabric and made a quilted wall hanging out of them. I really like the background fabric with the black & white pictures.
I gotta add this edit...it took me pretty much all of my free time for about 5 days to get this baby done. It is pretty cool though. If you haven't ever printed on fabric it is very awesome. Give it a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love this it was my favorite present from the shower and the wedding. It was so thoughtful and meaningful. I hung it under a sign we got as a present from the wedding with our names on it. Thank you again.