Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just a little venting....ok, ranting......


So I'm just going to take a moment to vent! Skip this post if you'd rather not hear it.

Why did Super Bridesmaid Val even bother to print "please RSVP to Val @ ###-####"?

NO ONE DID!!!!!!

What has happened to folks being glad, slightly happy & even excited to be invited to a party? Val got 5 Sorry we can't come phone calls and I say, THANK YOU! That leaves about 30 people who are too caught up in themselves to bother with a 2 minute phone call. If I could type a scream I would!
I just can't believe the rudeness...It's just not right! If you don’t believe me, ask Miss Manners:

Miss Manners would never defend the rudeness of ignoring invitations, she does believe that the terms of your invitation indicate that it confers minimal social obligations on those who receive it. Basic Etiquette says that the simple courtesy of responding to someone who was nice enough to invite you, even if it is to say that you regret that you will not be able to attend.

No comments: