Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Farmer's Market in the Rain

So, Lucky for me the folks who organize the Farmer's Market in Iowa City figured it could be rainy sometimes so they always have it in the Chauncy-Swann parking ramp. It's a great location-there's parking, and music, and so  many different things to see, woodworking projects, fruits & veggies, clothing, baked goods, crafty items, flowers. Even if you don't buy anything it's a one of a kind environment to visit.
I got some fresh, handmade mozzarella cheese and some asparergus, and I ate a delicious kolache while I was there. I'll really need to try to remember to take a camera next time.  Here's a link to an article about Acoustic Farms, the maker of the cheese I bought.
 http://radishmagazine.com/stories/display.cgi?prcss=display&id=460428

No comments: