Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

So, you can't take photos inside the Rock & Roll hall of fame, but here we are outside. 

and here you can see Lake Erie. That's the science Station ship there. And while we were waiting for the shuttle to take us back to the Hotel, the Blimp came by! And just my 2 cents worth, but I think the R&R hall of fame is confusing, but has a TON of cool stuff. It really is worth the dough, but allow a lot of time.
Edited to add:  So now I'm home and I'm so glad we went to the R&RHOF&M. I think I'd even go again but not with Hubs!!! I just didn't like the way you had to go in different elevators with the wheelchair, the design of the building is such that there is one elevator for floors 1 &2 and another elevator for floors 3-6. I didn't get to watch the movies, hubs is not a Bruce fan...jeez, what's up with that???? but like I said, I can always go again!  Also I had read a few other reviews on line and they said they were disappointed to not get to listen to the music associated with each display...huh!!??? They must have been deaf!! The no photos deal was sooo hard, I wanted to take pics sooo bad!  It was tedious to read all the small tags on each item, but hey, nobody says you gotta read them ALL!!

No comments: