Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shrinky Pins for St. Patty's

So I thought I should have a little something for St. Patty's Day.
And look at what  
has for FREE! 
I printed out the cute subway art on to shrinky plastic. It's about 4" tall before heating it. See the picture has one already shrunk on top of a full size one? I also used my corner rounder punch to round the corners.

 
Then I used my embossing heat tool to shrink it. I also have a wood print block covered in foil to make sure it's nice & flat when I'm done shrinking it.


I have to tell ya it's really hard to take a photo while you're blowing hot air on a shrinky plastic pin, so I use a chop stick to hold it down and I use a shoe box lid to kind of help keep things in place.


Shrinking......


Shrinking......


Shrinking....


And smack it flat!


Add a little pin to the back and...ready for St. Patrick's Day!


Stop over to      
eighteen25
and print your own cute subway tile for No pinches on St. Patty's day!! 

1 comment:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

That is SO totally cool!!
What a great idea....now you don't have to plaster yourself in green cause you have a stinkin cute subway art pin.
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Jodie@eighteen25