Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top 13 AI

So Tonight the contestants sang a song from their personal "Idols". They all did a very good job. It's anybody's guess what America's voting will turn out to be. I liked all of them but I think maybe since somebody has to go it will maybe be, Thia or Haley or maybe Paul. I thought they all did very well, but it didn't seem to me like they had the audience appeal.

1. Lauren Alaina: “Any Man of Mine” by Shania Twain
2. Casey Abrams: “With A Little Help From My Friends” by Joe Cocker
3. Ashthon Jones: “When You Tell me That You Love Me” by Diana Ross
4. Paul McDonald: “Come Pick Me Up” by Ryan Adams
5. Pia Toscano: “All By Myself” made popular by Celine Dion
6. James Durbin: “Maybe I’m Amazed” by Paul McCartney
7. Haley Reinhart: “Blue” by LeAnn Rimes
8. Jacob Lusk: “I Believe I Can Fly” by R.Kelly
9. Thia Megia: “Smile” (Personal Idol is Michael Jackson)
10. Stefano Langone: “Lately” by Stevie Wonder
11. Karen Rodriguez: “I Could Fall In Love” by Selena
12. Scotty McCreery: “The River” by Garth Brooks
13. Naima Adedapo: “Umbrella” by Rihanna.

No comments: