Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

La Cava with DD

DD and me went to La Cava for lunch on Saturday. I had never been here before, so I wanted to give it a go. It's a very pretty restaurant. New everything! Lots of friendly folks to seat and wait on you there too.
I had the Taco salad. I love fried flour tortillas. I think they should get rid of those nasty chips they give you when you sit down and give you flour tortillas instead. That's just me I guess though.  Anyways the taco salad was pretty tasty, nothing too special, except I ordered it with NO guacamole and as you can see there's a glob of that nasty sh*t on my salad.  I told the server, but didn't send it back. I just scraped it off. I also think the salad should come with some salsa to give it a little flavor, it didn't come with, so I just fixed it up with some of the salsa that they leave on the table with the icky corn chips. Made the taco salad just right to me.
DD ordered the burrito, and it was good too, nothing special though. I had a bite to test it ya know!
I doubt if I would come here to eat-I mean only eat. They have a huge seating area and a vast array of adult beverages, so I imagine on game days the place will be packed.

No comments: