Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Scalloped Potatoes from Brown Eyed Baker

brown eyed baker

 So this link will take you over to the Brown Eyed Baker- She is pretty dang cool. She is also pretty famous over at Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen. SO of course when I saw her Scalloped Potatoes recipe that has no flour in ti. I had to have a go at it. I hate making a rue for scalloped potatoes-mainly because it tastes like flour-ICK. SO these were really easy-I think my simmer was a little lower than BEB's because it took me about 40 mins to get tender potatoes. I took the pan to the Church pot luck supper last night and it went pretty well so now they'll go to Gramma's Easter Lunch on Sunday. Here's a photo of her pan of taters, I forgot to take a picture-I better remember tomorrow!







There! That's better! Ready to go to grammas tomorrow! 
ETA-- These are delicious! Bake a little longer than the recipe says. YUMMMM

No comments: