Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Farmers Market week 8

Oh My Goodness! Was it Hot at the farmers market this week!! Oh My-it had to be at least 104 in the shade. There was a sweet young man playing the guitar and singing a variety of worship and secular songs, he got to one chorus it goes " I'm on fire when You're near me, I'm on fire when You speak,  I'm on fire burning at these mysteries !" A Man passing my table said "Not quite on fire but it is pretty close" I bout died laughing. Any ways I had very few kids and actually left early. We did make The Good Samaritan finger puppets.
Cute huh? I used clipart to make the faces over a template from some other kind of finger puppets. And look I found out that my camera phone will do effects..look grayscale.
Yes I kinda panicked when I couldn't figure out how to get it back!

No comments: