Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dinner at Azul Tequila

So since it's Friday and nobody wants to cook on Fridays I took Hubs to a new place called Azul Tequila. It's in North Liberty, in the plaza across from the UICCU.
What a pretty restaurant! My favorite thing-look! You can see the cooks cooking!


We had a delicious Margarita. I love these glasses, they're the kind you can tell are hand made somewhere because they are imperfect.
 
The staff was very polite and attentive. While we were waiting we saw one of the servers rush out the door and return an item left behind by a couple who had just left. Nice!!!!





Hubs had a combo platter, he thought it was pretty run of the mill. 
I had a beef chimichanga (I forgot to take a picture before I started flipping my lettuce over my chimechanga.) and I gotta say it was good! Nothing outstanding, but it was good. It was the prettiest plate I've had at a Mexican restaurant, I really liked the tomato/onion/vegetable mixture with my lettuce. It was really good. And the folks working here were very neat and well groomed-don't you hate a messy server? I do.
So go for the Margarita and eat because you need to eat somewhere, maybe I should have tried the seafood?

No comments: