Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Product Review

I ran out of my usual tape runner and was feeling kind of poor, so I picked up this Ad Tech glue rumnner. It sells for only 2.99 at Hobby Lobby, and the 2 pk of refills is also only 2.99.

It seems to work well, I like that the excess glue (tape to me) rubs off cleanly and easily. It is also a pretty thick layer of tape to me (glue to them), so it holds really well. This says it's permanent and it pretty much is. I kind of made a little boo boo and was going to peal it off, and that was not a happening thing at all. I also like the blue tape/glue holder is hinged on the bottom so when you put in the refill it snaps closed much easier than my other type of two piece, non-hinged holder. The roll is only about 311" so it's a little less than the other one I was using but the adhesion is really better with this Ad Tech brand.  So I'd buy it again, I just wish it was made in the U.S.A. deep sigh!

No comments: