Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Done!

Awhile back...maybe a year, maybe not...my Mom sent me this package. Inside was this note: Bonnie, I am so tired of trying to get this together, so I am sending it to you to see if you can do anything with it. Love Mom.
Well OK then! Inside the package was a white shirt-well parts of a white shirt- with pretty piping . Well it sat on my sewing desk for a long time, and I got to thinking that I should finish all my projects before the new year.
I swear I didn't hack into the placket!!!
Sleeves attached!
Cuffs attached!
Placket sewn!
Buttons & buttonholes done!
Finished! That placket is a little narrower than it should be but there was that hunk hacked out....
I can't wait for Mom to get her shirt since it finished out pretty well!






No comments: