Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Next Project

So now I need a shelf to put all of uber Son's stuff on. I love the look of the trendy ladder shelves that are all over Pinterest. Like this....
 I can do that!
 
I popped in to Lowes and loaded up with the wood I thought would work with the plan in my head....not a good sign, plan in my head...oh Lord!
Anyways the nice fella at Lowes cut the boards to the length I wanted so at least I don't have to do that!


These tags with staples in them are really annoying and hard to get out.
 Have I mentioned how much I love my power tools? I do love them. Too bad I can't saw a straight line very well no matter what!
I set up shop in the garage and figured out the correct width for my nicely pre cut shelves.



Looking good! We won't mention how I wish I had gotten screws just 1/8th inch shorter.
Finish assembly tomorrow!!


No comments: