Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Projects...never ending projects...

I finally got the 1st coat of primer on the little bookcase. I gotta say, steel wool sure does make a nice surface! One more coat to dry and then paint and finished! YAY! One project almost done.

 I  started another quilt. This one is for Darling Daughter. She whines that I never made HER a quilt for HER very own. SO I'm trying out a T shirt quilt!
I have all of the fronts fused with interfacing. I used the knit
fusible interfacing.
Ironing T shirts is not fun. She's been accumulating these shirts for years....I guess it's high time I got going.
Yes, since 06...well I got stuff to do!!!
This is the pattern I'm using. It was suggested by my friend at my local quilt shop, Common Threads Quilt Shoppe in North Liberty Iowa.
I'll keep you posted on the progress!


No comments: