Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

T Shirt Quilt Finish

So, The T shirt quilt is finished. At Last!! I used almost two entire spools of thread, 2 Long Arm machine rental sessions, and 14 bobbins of thread.
It's queen size-ish, something like 107" X94".
I didn't mind working with the fusible interfacing and the t shirt fabric, but it is really heavy!
I was pretty impressed with the binding, I got that fabric at Fabriganza, and it matches the colors in the clock fabric perfectly! Wow! And they aren't from the same fabric company or anything!
SO I might do another one sometime, but I won't want to make such a big one!

0 comments: