Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Supper, Bazaar and Auction

So, my church, The Oxford United Methodist Church in Oxford Iowa is having their annual fund raiser on Saturday. I made a few things, but look at these quilts that have been hand quilted by our church ladies.

Love this blue & white-it's so stunning!

Look at this scrappy one. All ahnd quilted!
Now these next ones are whole cloth quilts-hand quilted, and just lovely!
These quilts will be for sale at the oxford United Methodist Church on Nov. 9 starting at 4pm. And look at all the auction stuff!!
Look at this vintage doll cradle! One of our ladies got the doll and made her a pokey puppy quilt and bed set. How cute and a book to go along too! 
A little something for everyone I think! Now I gotta go finish collecting a few more items before Saturday! Oh and I didn't even mention that the supper will be Amana ham and all the fixings for only $8.50, such a good deal!

No comments: