Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Great Day

So yesterday I was so happy to get off work and see this going on when I got home.
This Earth Werks flooring is beautiful! I'm so glad that Hubs chose this design. I was amazed at how fast it is going down. The flooring profraaionals from The Carpet Tree in North Liberty Iowa are just flying along.
I am wrapping presents and then I take a break and go see how far they are.
Look how much is Done!! They put down the glue and let it get tacky then go to work and place the planks. They are almost mess free to,l because they cut them to size with a sharp safety knife. Amazing! No sawdust, no loud saws, no mess!!
All done except the transitions at the carpet and doorways, but we can get things back in place finally! I love this flooring!




No comments: