Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Well, It's Sunday and that's almost like Monday

SO I went to a nice open house today, but I didn't take my phone and so I didn't take any photos either. A fella I work with and his wife bought a house and invited their friends and family to come see. It was a very nice time, with delicious snacks and such a lovely home. Too bad you can't see it. I made them a bright cheery table runner as a small gift, but I didn't take any pictures of that either-DUH! What was I thinking!
I also went to Costco and bought socks and cookies. I know you're interested in that!
So let's hope the week goes a little better than this day!

1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

LOL! Hey, there isn't anything wrong with a good pair of warm socks!! And to paint or not to paint that upstairs bedroom? That's going to be a hard decision! Blessings~~~Roxie