Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Olympic Quilts

My spousal Unit (bless his heart) said I was crazy, well he didn't say it he just gave me that look.
 When I opened my P&G Holiday ( Oh ummm #PGemployee) gift box there was a lovely blanket in there. It's soft and bright. I love it.
 I said to my DH, I love the print on this fabric, it looks like a faux quilt. I wonder if it will be the design for the Olympics this winter? Remember this was back in...December-I blogged about it here.
Well imagine my delight/surprise when I viewed the olympic coverage last week.
Look in the background...see it in a purple colorway?
Look there it is in blue!
Look at the Slope Style venue, it's in pink!
And at the speed skating venue too! I love this diamond patchwork quilt design!
And a quick Google shows that I'm not the only one, look at the stuff you can buy with this print...
Hamel's Fabrics blogged about it here. How cool is that!!!






No comments: