Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

One Done

 I have a little pile of baby quilts waiting to be quilted.
 This one is first. It's for a girl who works at the American Legion.
 I added a little green border to the edges. I kind of think now, that I should have made it wider, but it is what it is now.
 I just straight line quilted it, and it came out great!
 I used my new favorite 3" binding, and I love this quilt!
 Look at those nice corners!
 ANd the back is little pink, black and gray hearts.
 Look here's one little issue I had, I was short 1 block, so I had to piece one, can you just barely see it? Gives it that made with love by hand look don't you think!
 All washed up and has a nice crinkle look that I just love. Now on to the 16 patch. Come on motivation, don't fail me now!!

No comments: