Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hurry In Hurry Out!

 So I've only been to work and to the store. I haven't sewn a thing and I haven't done anything fun either...except maybe this blog post!Hey take a look at this pretty display for Fekkai I saw in Walgreens the other day. Pretty pricy stuff (we make the shampoo and conditioner at my P&G site) Ooosy #pgemp. We got a sample of it and I thought it smelled great and was really wonderful stuff.
 Have you noticed the price of meat lately? Jeepers creepers!!!! I was in Costco today and I was still a little bit shocked at the prices. Hmmm, decisions, decisions....Cascade or Costco brand?
 Look at our Hy Vee grocery store in Coralville, Iowa. They put in a full service restaurant!!! It's called Market Cafe. I haven't tried it out yet, but I think I'll need to do so! They are remodeling and enlarging the entire store-look at the bakery area so far.....
 They also have a little area where they are going to have cooking classes!
As if I currently have time for that kind of activity!!!

No comments: