Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

This Week.......

SO I signed up for the annual valentine swap over at Aunt Peaches blog. I've done this a few times over the years and it's always fun to get valentines from total strangers, here are my three ready to be fitted for envelopes. I'm loving the gold glitter-it's duct tape that I got on clearance after Christmas!! It punches with my paper punch really well!

And here's the great news for the week. Hubs got his military awards in the mail! DD had sent in the required information quite a few months ago and they came through! I teased him about the one medal-it's a good conduct award. I told him that was the last time anybody saw that huh!? I'm so glad for him! He has always wanted to have the medals he was awarded while serving in Viet Nam, but nobody knows whatever became of them after his folks passed away.

SO now he has them in his hands and is very happy...what you can't tell by the picture?

No comments: