Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday Running Around

 I stopped at the library to get return/get some more books and this Jeep Renegade was parked next to my Jeep renegade. A Burrito Utility Vehicle from the Dept of Burrito Relations! HAha! Panchero's does have really good burritos! After grocery shopping I drove out to the Johnson County Fairgrounds for the annual Kiwanis Antique Show.
 This notice was posted on the door-I guess we're going to have some dancing in Oxford on Sunday evenings!
 I always keep my eye open for Jadite for Darling Daughter. She says he doesn't need mugs though. This booth was asking $12 each for them!
 Pretty quilts seemed to be everywhere. Some are actually old, but a lot are newer machine sewn reproductions. At least it seems that way to my untrained eye!
 This booth was only asking $8 each for the mugs. It pays to shop I guess!
 I do enjoy seeing all the old "junk". This basket was unique-they had it marked as a sewing basket. Seems like it would be tippy with the narrow bottom.They were asking $58.
 And I changed the runner on top of the fireplace. I saw this bunny pattern and thought it was cute.
 The pattern, called Easter Parade, is free at Center Street Quilts. 
I don't think I have good contrast, so I'm not really crazy about it. I didn't put batting in it, just backed it with some scrap flannel. But it will do for the short time before Easter is here!
Time to move the clock forward!

No comments: