Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sew & Shop

I gotta say this 2nd shift business is a real time sapper. But I did get a dolly quilt going for the bazaar in November.

There is this box of scrap fabric that someone left at the church in the copy room. Every week when I go to print bulletins, I think to myself that I ought to do something with that lonely old fabric. So this dolly quilt is from that old box of fabric. It looks very vintage 70's to me..
Anyways I also went on a little shopping expedition with Mom-it's my birthday soon so she took me to lunch and we went to Hancock's and look patterns were on sale for $1!! YIKES-You know I have a little problem with patterns, like I get them and hoard them...

But look how cute are these bags!!?!!! I held myself off to only 3 too! Pretty good!!! YES!

No comments: