Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

D Day!





So yesterday was my company's Dividend Day.
 It's a summer picnic. Here's the story-
P&G has been paying dividends to its employees since its Profit Sharing Program began in 1887.  Again this year is no exception.   Our site’s celebration of Dividend Day is one way to celebrate our personal contributions to P&G’s success and its ability to pay dividends.
We get an excellent box of product and get to eat free food.
 And Schwans Ice Cream.
And kids can ride kiddie rides for free.
And stand in line to get a ticket for playing a little game that is redeemable for more product.












But here's the real reason anybody comes to D Day.....PRODUCT BOX!
And see we got a case of Bounty, and a bundle of Charmin and a case of Swiffer Sweeper wet cloths and a case of Tide.

Hmmm, there's no Scope in the box this year...hmmm....and no herbal Essences......hmmmm....that's pretty unusual. 
Well even a not so great box is a great box! A lot of employers give away nothing so I'm glad I work for Procter & Gamble. I have to mention that I'm an employee when I talk about their stuff because of our Social Media Policy. 

No comments: