Here's what the finished block is supposed to work up like..... and here
Is what mine worked up like. Deep sigh... those columns don't add up for me, but I'm glad I didn't cut a lot of fabric, I just cut enough for a sample. I can figure this out.... I think. It's such a cute block!
But I DID get the Chevron one done
I just did some straight line quilting with my walking foot. Honestly the method I used to make these blocks made them on the bias so I was afraid to try any free motion type of business on it. I have issues with the white fabric too, it seems like it's either too white or not white enough and not very consistant. But it is done!