Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Yard Sale Score

So While I was waiting for the second coat of mud to dry on the bathroom wall, I skipped out to a couple of yard sales. Look at this cute shelf I got, what? You don't like the pink? Well me neither ...well not too much, but it was only one dollar! So I have mad painting skills and this will be a real gem pretty soon.

 Now lookie here! Look at these adorable stools. Aren't they awesome! Yes they need a little DIY action, but they are gorgeous!


I think a little gorilla glue will fix this baby right up! I just love the style and design of both of these stools, I don't know if I'll be able to find a screw to fit the white one, but I'll try.
And I made Hubs some new potholders too. I really need to get rid of some of these scraps so....


now we have some nice new potholders and a few less scraps.

1 comment:

Jean said...

We could use some of those handy pot holders at this house.