Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Drive One 4 UR Community

The other thing I did today was make a donation to my local elementary school. And best of all it didn't cost me anything and I didn't have to have kids begging me to buy stuff! Thanks Ford motor Company!Ford has this program called Drive one 4 UR Community.  All you have to do is go for a test drive, fill out a paper saying what you thought of it and TaDa $20 for your community, or our elementary in this case...up to $6000! I hope they get enough folks to go on a drive!
 Our local Ford dealer Carter Ford,
Sponsored this event and supplied all the cars and trucks to drive and lots of signs to direct folks to the driving line.
I drove an awesome Ford Fusion. Like this one...oopsy I forgot  to take a picture. What a fun easy way to help out a good cause.

No comments: