Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Pinterest Strikes Again!

I saw this photo on Pinterest it's from
Two Peas In A Bucket
and I thought it was such a cute idea, I knew I could do this too!
 I had this frame that has been stashed in my closet for a long time..thanks Mom!
 I kind of eyeballed where my photos would need to be and put in staples on the backside of the frame.
 I tied some string through the staples, I wasn't sure if the strings would stretch and sag, so I left some tails so I could tighten if needed.
 Then I got some of these little tiny clothes pins from Hobby Lobby.
And I test pinned some pictures to see if I had the strings placed level and fairly straight.
So I think it looks pretty good! I pinned some pictures from our trip to Yosemite National Park and the Grand Canyon I blogged about that trip here.
I sure don't like the color of my wall the way it looks in these photos. It is so much brighter!

No comments: