Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Not a Farmer Farmer's Market

I'm pretty sure none of these folks are farmer's but, still they all come out for the Farmers market on Monday's in Oxford Iowa.

Kathy Tandy, the market master! She has the BEST cookies. Also Not a farmer.

Augusta Restaurant is serving Barbeque Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Also not a farmer.... The Castle Ridge band was playing wonderful old timey music, love the banjo! I don't think they're farmers either.

Bird houses from Mrs. Kasper, and garden vegetables...hey maybe he's a farmer....gardener- farmer- close enough I say!
Here's my haul, cookies, spinach, pie, Avon and Tastefully Simple books, and I dropped a couple of Kolache at my friend Loretta's house...she's not a farmer either.
Farmer's market or not farmers market? It's the place to be on Mondays!


No comments: