Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Thanks Stampin' Up!

It came! Yes, after a time on backorder-I guess I'm not the only one who is excited for this tool-it arrived!
This is the new Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up! I ripped that puppy right open and proceeded to make some scrap paper into envelopes!
Look, I made this calendar page intoa n awesome envelope-AND it's the right size for the card I had to make because, well, who wants an empty envelope?
So here's the halloween card I made for my Secret pal over at Craft Sayings. 
I just wrote out the address and ran it through my xyron machine to make it a sticker and TA-DA it's in the mail in a nifty reused calendar page envelope. I gotta say, the envelope punch board is a pretty cool tool-if you follow the direction-you can make almost any size envelope for cards and stuff.

No comments: