Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

WIP-Work In Progress

So, it's not really work though. I've been totally in love with Lori Holt's Blog Bee In My Bonnet.
She has the best sense of color and style. So adorable. Anyways, she has the Quilty barn Along finishing up right now.
Look at this adorable quilt from her blog.
Love it! So I decided I should try my hand at a little barn building too.

And here's the silo version...

I love how easy Lori Holt makes the directions and I think a few of these barns will make a great table runner.
And Lori Holt has a new book coming out next week called...guess what...yup Quilty Fun! Such...yes, fun!
Quilty Fun Book.

1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hi Bonnie, Your barn quilt project is sooo cute! I love quilts and barns! The name of Lori Holts new book is very catchy....I like it! And thank you for the comments/suggestions on the project. I like to ask bloggers to join in because it's nice to get opinions. The suggestion on the area above the front door, I AGREE!! We can see there use to be a covering/awning at one time because the old rail is still attached to the house. That area needs "beefed" up and also for weather covering. You have a great "eye"!! When I hear this, that confirms to me more about what should or shouldn't be done. Again, thanks! I love it! Blessings~~~Roxie-a BIG WIP! p.s. sorry about your tire!! glad it was fixed easily....