Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

New Seasonal Look

I switched up the background for my blog for the Christmas Season. Pretty isn't it? Hubs and I had our 25th anniversary this week. Who would have ever guessed that would happen. Anyways being the true exotic romantics that we are we stopped in to IHOP for supper. Yeah, I know, pretty fancy smancy. They were decorated for Christmas too.

They "wrapped" their wall art in pretty blue and white paper with red bows. Cute paper look closer it's IHOP wrapping paper...how cool is that!!??
It has little waffles and toast as ornaments. How clever the folks at IHOP are. Wait a minute....

What, the heck.....Oh say it ain't so....
Some manager "wrapped" this art sideways.  The cute waffle ornaments are sideways.  How annoying, yes, I know, OCD much, Bonnie?
Oh well I guess it's still Merry!




No comments: