Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Dinner

 This last quilt is all quilted and trimmed, just waiting for binding. I had hoped to get it done by the end of the weekend, but oh well! I had some other stuff to do!
 I made a TON  of carrots for Easter Dinner at my folks' house. Leftovers anyone? I used this recipe Skinny Glazed Carrots. I just sauteed my carrots in a skillet with the butter instead of microwaving them.
 A TON! Look at this good looking spread. It was all delicious!
 After lunch Dad showed us the tree that was struck by lightening the other day. Pretty weird stuff there. It looks like someone just took a potato peeler and stripped off a thin strip of bark from top to bottom. We'll see if the tree lives on or not.
 It's just a few feet from the house, so it's a wonder that it didn't strike the house!
 Here we go all loaded up and ready to go home.

It was a beautiful day and we had a really great dinner!

No comments: