Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inspirations Quilt Shop

 So, I've had this charm pack from Riley Blake hanging around taunting me for quite awhile now. It was like a sign when we went to Hills, Iowa this weekend, and stopped in at Inspirations. A new quilt shop I had never visited before.  Here's their   Link.
 
So look what a cute shop, it's right on the main drag in Hills. You can't miss it. It's in a vintage old building, but what a new and cheerful store!!
 Tons of that civil war/thimbleberries/classic antique style fabric greats you as you come in.
 Then work your way towards the back of the store and TA DA modern brights, lots of kid prints lots of color! Then go a little bit further and it's 1930's heaven! Oh my!

The ladies here were very nice and helpful. I bought a little bit of Riley Blake to go with my charm pack and now I must use it up! So I guess you know I am done with the "I'm not buying any fabric until I use up what I've got" part of life!

No comments: