Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hotel Love!

So, we are vacationing in St Louis. And I've mentioned before how much I love the deals I get on Priceline.com for Hotel Rooms. Usually, I use the name your own price tool on Priceline, but this time I saw an Express Deal for $57 per night at the Courtyard by Marriott in Creve Coeur Mo. Creve Couer is a suburb in St Louis and on the map it's only abut 15 miles from the arch attractions-that's where the Blues Cruise-which we have tickets for- departs from. Anyways, I went ahead and booked it about a month ago.
 
 I have to tell you, this hotel is wonderful! I have enjoyed  all of the hotels I've gotten on Priceline, but this is the first time I've ever gotten everything I wanted in a hotel room. Look what a pretty room it is. That bed is a memory foam bed and Oh my was it comfortable! We have a little balcony, and this room is 15 steps from the elevator, and just a few steps from our parking lot-easy to get to for Hubs! Look! Comfy firm sofa to relax on, a nice flatscreen TV and Best of all...It was cool inside! Temperatures in St Louis are hovering around 100degrees, so it is not an understatement to say I was more than thrilled to step into a cool hotel room!.

 Nice clean shower and fluffy towels too! Nice area to plug in the electronics and map out our plan for sightseeing. Soft carpet underfoot too!
 But really lots of rooms have had these features, but I don't think I've ever had one that has all of this PLUS free parking, Plus Free internet in every room, Plus free laundry facilities, PLUS free detergent and fabric softener, PLUS really nice helpful people working here too!!
Here's the Marriott Link. I hope I have such good luck booking the next time I need a hotel room!

No comments: