Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Complete!

Remember way back in July of 2013, when I got this table at an auction over in Amana for , like, I think $5...along with this stuff too?

Well I really just wanted the legs..it turns out the table is also pretty cool-awesome good plywood...anyways, then I got this board from my Dad....
and I sanded, and sanded, and sanded, and sanded, and sanded.......then used the tack cloth,
 then used Danish Oil...recommended by the woodworker bloggers....
 oooo, how pretty......
 Marked and drilled the holes....
 screwed in the screws....
 and screwed in the screws, I was a little worried about this one so close to the knot..but no problems!
 So look!!!!!!
 Look!!!!!
 Look!!!!!

How awesome does this look!?!!!

 And moved into place....
 knot on the east end, knot on the west end....

Oh I LOVE the way this came out! And It took me a long time, but it was worth it!

No comments: