Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

It's February...

 So February means it's time to do the taxes. I have been diligently keeping my receipts and tallying my charitable contributions and made the trip with Hubs to the tax preparer. I hate tax time-I hate the money I have to pay someone to figure out how to pay the government more of my money. ICK! It's all just so wrong wrong wrong!
 On a better note, it's a wonderful little time with DD at the mall. I haven't been to the mall for awhile. I got some jeans at Maurice's and we stopped at Sephora so DD could peruse the cosmetics. Did you know there were so many kinds of eyebrow pencils? Me neither.
And best of all look here! It's Girl Scout cookie time! Carmel Delights!! YAY! I feel better now...I still hate taxes, but cookies make things so much better.

No comments: