Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Warmer weather relief!

 Look there was only this little bit of snow left on the driveway this morning-North side of course!
 SO later I stopped in the garage to take apart a pallet. I've been thinking about these wooden blocks for awhile now. I saw Yard Yahtzee on Pinterest and I think I want to make some Yahtzee dice from these cubes.
 I sanded them and now I think I want a wood burner. I'm going to have to go to town to get one I guess.
SO I also finished the card box. I'm so pleased with the way this turned out. I spray painted the whole thing with flat white paint.
 And the bottom too, I'm really a bad spray painter. The can says no drips...ha!
 Then I printed out some snapshots to put in the frames
 I really love this project!...Did I already mention that?

 Anyways, it's all done ready for the big day in August!

No comments: