Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Store Sitting at the Sewing Center

SO I was heading up to see my Mom today and was perusing my new issue of Martha Stewart Living before I took off and look what's in there!! Amana Woolen mills blanket throws! What a nice surprise!
Anyways, now to get to business. I wanted to take my little friend Bernie the Bernina to the Sewing Center in Marshalltown, IA. Rex is the guy there that always makes him feel better, and make a perfect stitch!
 He did some cleaning and a few adjustments and fixed a little thing here and there. And he also showed me how to adjust the tension so I can get a prefect stitch when I have two different threads!
 I love hanging around at the Sewing Center-Rex always has interesting folks stopping by and he has a huge assortment of guitars that he sells in addition to sewing machines. Sometimes there's live music!LOL!
 Bernina to the right and guitar to the left!
 He's got a couple of new machines in that are most certainly drool worthy. Look at this Janome...It's got an 11"sewing space! Lots of bells and whistles too! It's a dreamboat for sure and $2200 is an outstanding price I think!
I've never had a Janome before, but these beauties sure make me think about it! They sew really beautifully. Oh well enough for today-Bernie is back in shape and I have another quilt started!

No comments: