Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Good Fortune Mystery Quilt

 The above photo is from Bonnie K. Hunter's blog.
 So, I thought what a great way to start the new year, with a quilt along. So I jumped in a little late to the Quiltville Mystery.  Here's the link to go get the clues to do it too!
Anyways, I started a little late, but now I'm about caught up.

 Here are the fabrics I've chosen-the mystery quilt clues indicate that this is going to be bright and vibrant-so I just follow Bonnie K Hunter's color scheme. What could go wrong? She is famous in the quilt world for using scraps and tiny pieces. Not exactly my thing, but I love the colors.
 Lots of red and neutral 4 patch blocks in the works! The thing is, since it's a mystery, one has no idea how all these blocks will be put together.
 And a bunch of blue & neutral half square triangles-I've finished the week 6 clue too, now to see about week 7!
 And here's the piles so far! I have the neutral blocks done too! So far the Good Fortune quilt mystery is coming along well!

No comments: