Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

It's Auction Time


So, DD and I decided to drive over to Inidianola, Iowa for an auction. We met my Mom & Dad there-he was looking at an anvil. There was A LOT of Stuff!
 Mom & DD were browsing-the auction place had most of the stuff on tables-but there was so much!
 DD won this stack of jadeite plates. I guess they're kind of unusual, and we got a good deal!
 See that wooden beer box? It's a Miller High Life beer box. I thought, well that's pretty cool since hubs is a Miller man. Let's see what that goes for.
 This guy paid $240 for that box! I was astounded! Dad got the anvil-I don't know how I managed to not get a picture of that...anyways, it was time to head out. We stopped for a bite to eat at the A&W.
 Look! This A&W in Indianola is old school! You call your order in from the booth!
And what do you get when you're at the A&W? A Root Beet float of course. And it's served in a glass mug too! Very fun!
 I got a big box of vintage Christmas ornaments at the auction-only $10! Look how cool this is! I can't wait for Christmas, so I can put this wreath up!
 I love these vintage ornaments!
 And several very cool toppers.
These pointy ones are just fabulous! I need to go buy another storage bin!

No comments: