Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day Weekend Running Around

 Here's my Mom & Dad I love this photo-Mom looks absolutely worn out! Beautiful, but I can only imagine what a time it was for her. That's my older brother-just think, no Pampers, no daycare, man, times were tough!  So, for Mother's Day on Saturday sister Julie and I took Mom out for lunch. We went to the Chinese buffet in downtown Marshalltown. It was pretty good. As I was leaving town, I took a couple of pictures of the work going on at the county courthouse.
 It had been damaged last year when a tornado went through town.
 They seem to be making good progress.
 Then on Sunday I stopped by Helio's Quilt Shop in Mt Vernon. The new fabric line for the All Iowa Shop Hop was on display.
 Isn't that panel cute? It's not available until June1, when the shop hop begins.
At least they had plenty of other fabric for me to shop!.

No comments: