Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Projects

 So, I'm still in love with this tree this year.
 All the colors in such nice order.....
 shiny bright ornaments and lights
 yup, joy!
 So Bean's middle kid has his birthday on Christmas Eve Eve.And he's a Nebraska fan...I know, what the heck????
 So I ordered some NE fabric to make him a quilt. The big center is a panel and then i pieced the flying geese units for the corner of the borders.
 Then when I quilted it, I stitched in his name and the year at the bottom.
 it came out pretty well. I had not ordered fabric on line before without seeing it in a store first. But this worked out perfectly fine.
 The backing Nebraska fabric I got at  College Fabric Store on Etsy. And the panel is from Carolina Cotton Co on Etsy too.
 I also finished this wall hanging for Dannie's boyfriend's Mom. It's his grandparents, I printed them out on fabric.
 Here's the back side, I wasn't sure if I wanted it in color or black & white so I printed out both and used the black & white on the back.
I added a few buttons and used a darker green fabric for the binding. It looks good!
And the last project...shopping bags! They're doing double duty as gift bags for the gift exchange at my Aunt Francie's on Christmas Eve. I think that's all the projects I sewed for the holidays lately.
I made the relish tray for lunch at Mom & Dad's on Saturday...another post on that!

No comments: