Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Wow! It's Clear!

So, I had been needing to get new wiper blades for my car. Hubs was nice enough to pick some up for me today. SO I went to put them on.
What awful instructions! Which way is up? Wait what does that even mean!??!!
I spent about an hour figuring out how to get the new ones configured to fit my Jeep. An hour to do the 1st one and about 3 minutes to do the 2nd one!
I swear, the people who write these directions are from Satan. They don't even tell you to remove one part to fit or which way the blades should go!  I understand they have to account for all different installations, but none of the instructions are good at all. 
Finally all done! I can't believe how much a difference it makes to have new wipers!

I also planted my Mum in the ground. We'll see how it goes come next year!



 

No comments: