Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2023

It's A Lot

 So on Monday my Dad had a stroke. Thankfully, he was at home and my Mom was able to call for an ambulance. The local hospital administered the MIRACLE DRUG, tPA. And he then was transported to University of Iowa Hospital.

And yesterday he was sitting up, eating and talking almost like normal.  He's lost a lot of time, he doesn't remember what happened and he never knows what day it is, but he's doing so well! So that's been on the top of the list of stuff going on around here!
Halloween happened!
This cute dinosaur and Spiderman and a PJ clad tween all came over to trick or treat.

I'm not too sure Dylan was into it!

Spiderman was all over it though!

There, that's our boy!
I got this quilt done, 


The fabric came as one big piece with printed fat quarters. I got it on the MO shop hop, I'd never seen anything like it before, but it was pretty cool and very nice quality fabric.


As you can see from the pattern, I made a "design choice".......that means I put it together wrong, but who's going to tell?

Here it is all done.

A quick meandering quilting job on this one and TA-DA!
I like the way it came out!  I have another finish, but I gotta go get caught up on laundry!

2 comments:

Krzysztof said...

A beacon of brilliance! Your post is both insightful and well-crafted. Thank you for sharing your valuable perspective.

Lucky Nugget said...

Thanks for being a consistent source of insightful content.