Pages

Friday, December 8, 2023

Christmas Prep

Isn't he just the cutest! 4 month old Dylan is such a charmer!
And Mommy is too!
 

Decorating is going on....I really go all out! TWO santa's this year!!
This is the new Santa, I got him at an auction a few months ago.
I got a new tree. Well It might be more of a pencil tree......I'm not too sure about this little guy.

But he decorated up pretty good....like Charlie Brown's tree.
On the 1st, it was Light Up Oxford in our little town. It's a chance for the local retailers and crafters to showcase-and sell-their merchandise. 
The photo booth was very pretty with snow machine making snow and beverages available!
Tree out of 4 kids isn't too bad, I sure missed Hailey in this photo op!

And of course a chance to see Santa!

And Sweet little Jaymie sang with the school kids. It was pretty darn cold out, but they did a great job!

Now I need to finish up my on line Christmas shopping.....and today is clue 3 in the mystery quilt along! I need to catch up!

No comments: