Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Halfway Though Feb all ready!?!?!

 

It seems like my photo app is filled with a lot of pics of this little guy! Here he's helping in his Mommy in the kitchen.
My cousin sent me this picture. I don't think I've ever seen it before. But it's my Dad and Mom in early days. Dad had a stroke in November, and has been progressing pretty well, but his memory for day to day things is not the best. But I showed him this picture and he told me right away when he got that truck and all about it!

Iris had to make a trip to the vet for her annual shots. I thought I was never going to catch her. 
And I am finishing up this Christmas wall hanging.  I'll post the finish later!
I just sort of winged it, I am tired of the fabric bundle of calling out to me all the time! 
For Valentines day, I got some of these m&ms. YUMMY!
And I took Dad to his doctor appointment at the U and afterwards. we went to lunch with these two at Tin Roost in North Liberty. I should have taken a few more pictures, I was being a slacker I guess!

No comments: