Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Quilt Progress.....


Here's what I'm working on now. I got this layer cake (that's 10" squares precut, with at least one of each print in a fabric line) It's called A Blooming Bunch and is designed by Maureen McCormick-From the Brady Bunch! I got two of them on the All Iowa Shop Hop https://alliowashophop.com/ last year, I feel like I need to get some of this fabric used up before the hop begins again this year!
It's really cute retro flowers and stipes-I just love it!
Here's the pattern I'm using. it's freebie from Robert Kaufman. Here's a LINK.

I'm not finished with it yet, because...Yes, we're babysitting again. See how big our little Dylan is getting! Oh well, that quilt will get finished eventually!

Look who's pulling himself up!
And eating a green onion.....

and sitting up like a big kid,

and grampa just adores this guy!




 

No comments: