Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve...socks, bags & bowls

So, maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine dreaming about socks for Christmas. Kohl's apparently thinks socks are a dream gift. OK maybe so....I do know that Ben told me his Girlfriend needs cereal bowls. Yeah..now that's a dream gift!! Or not. SO I thought I should add a little something to her bowls..
I got some of those gloves with the touch screen finger on them-a 2 pack...on sale...YES! And I got her a 6 pack of socks. So let's do the math...10 bowls, 6 pairs of socks 4 gloves! TA-DA bowls that won't clink and break when they are put into the bag.












I added some goodies to the top and now bowls are a festive gift! Merry Christmas Jean!
I bagged the awkward bowls in wonderful cloth bags that I whipped up in about 10 minutes. The other bag has socks in it for Ben. He thought I bought him marshmallows! Now the bags can get reused next year too!

No comments: